Partners in Clinical Incontinence Care
Consortia Health works as a partner with physicians and group practices to evaluate and treat pelvic floor disorders through our clinically proven pelvic floor therapy.
We provide the specialty-trained clinicians, FDA-approved equipment, assessments, treatment plans, and therapy – all in physician offices, under a simple annual agreement. We also offer training for your staff in identifying patients who may benefit from pelvic rehabilitation, as well as consultation on appropriate coding guidelines. Most insurance companies provide coverage for these medically necessary services.
Physicians provide the initial diagnosis and patient referrals, as well as scheduling, billing, and access to office space as needed.
Help Your Practice and Your Patients
Enhanced Revenues and Reimbursement
- Most insurance companies and public insurance programs provide coverage for our pelvic therapy services, which can add to your revenue stream.
- Offering services to treat pelvic floor disorders can deliver significant health benefits to patients, who will give credit to your care and contribute to your reputation.
Integrated Specialty Care
Physicians provide continuing supervision of their patients’ care, as the Consortia team works in the offices of physicians to deliver clinical care, including:
- Primary care and general practice
Pelvic floor therapy clinical services may be indicated for the following conditions:
- Urinary incontinence – stress or urge
- Fecal incontinence
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Sensory and emptying abnormalities of the lower urinary tract
- Defecator dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction
- Chronic pelvic pain syndromes, including vulvodynia
- Post-partum rehabilitation
Connect with Consortia
Please call 888-375-0219 to learn about the opportunities for improved patient care with Pelvic floor therapy. We will be happy to visit your office to discuss your needs.